Exceptionally large 1 Bedroom + Multi-Purpose Room apartment with full-height glass windows allowing for abundance of natural light and breeze into the kitchen, dining and living spaces from the balcony with landscaped garden outlook. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, Lucent residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Reserve your Virtual or Private tour TODAY via the ‘BOOK AN INSPECTION’ tab. Alternatively, contact us on 1300 CAVALE to arrange a suitable time. Please note, if your inspection booking is within 24 hours we may be unable to show you the actual apartment, however our display apartment is available for inspection between 8am and 7pm.
Lucent is an architectural landmark with exceptionally large internal layout, 74m² including 13m balcony, soaring ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 9m x 4m dining and lounge. King size master bedroom with integrated European pull-down bed and study desk with super-fast fibre internet.
Unfurnished Apartment Features:
1. Spacious dining and lounge up to 9m long & 4m wide
2. Full height kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, stainless-steel European appliances with gas cooktop
3. In-demand Multi-purpose rooms, offices and study’s
4. Super-fast NBN Internet
5. Master bedroom king size includes acoustic and tinted glazing, block out + sheer curtains & TV provision
6. Bedroom two is also king sized and features build in study space plus ensuite
7. Spacious walk in robes to both bedrooms with hanging and shelving space
8. Stone top ensuites with bathtub in second ensuite
9. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
10. Air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
13. On-site management offering access to dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc
1. Rooftop recreation deck (level 4) with heated ultra-luxurious, crystal clear, tiled swimming pool
2. Sun lounges for tanning and relaxing capturing morning sun
3. Olympic Endorsed, State of the Art Technogym cardio machines including; Treadmill, Vario, Elliptical, Bike and dual weight machines.
4. 24/7 on-site management with office at front entry
5. Luxurious marble and timber lobby which leads to intimate and welcoming high-speed elevators.
6. Private and secure basement car parking
7. 12 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. Smoke-Free Building
Location Top Ten:
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m – Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)