2 Bedroom Sub Penthouse with uninterrupted City Views. Positioned on Level 9 of the Award-Winning, One Oak by Cavcorp, the apartment features timber floors, Miele appliances, 2.7m high ceilings, chefs kitchen, open plan living and dining, plus an addition of a generously sized multi-purpose rooms for the ultimate flexibility to grow your family, or provide you and your loved one a luxurious work-from-home arrangement.
Located within walking distance of The Gasworks Precinct, James St and the fabled Teneriffe River Walk; One Oak residences offer maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Reserve your private inspection today via the ‘BOOK AN INSPECTION’ tab. Or alternatively, we are available 8am to 7pm every day by calling 0447 137 641.
The gourmet signature kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious open plan dining and lounge space. Both master bedrooms features 2.5m of double hanging mirrored robe space. The master bedroom offers his and her cupboard space, with the walk in wardrobe that flows into the ensuite, offering mirrored vanity cabinets, hand held shower heads, and abundant towel and shelving space.
An incredibly sought after and well-designed floorplan within the esteemed building delivered by award-winning developer Cavcorp. The apartment features an additional study nook plus a third room that can be used as a perfect home office, yoga room or children’s bedroom.
ONE OAK is situated in Brisbane’s exclusive Newstead precinct within walking distance to Brisbane’s renowned hot spots – Gasworks shopping, James St fashion, Newstead Riverwalk, Fortitude Valley and New Farm entertainment and dining precincts. The location also offers convenient access to Brisbane Airport, the City and local transport links including CityGlider bus service leaving every 5 minutes to the CBD.
Residents are provided with five-star marble foyer entry, onsite management, basement storage areas, CCTV security and can relax by the stunning European inspired pool and sundeck, work out in the state of the art private Technogym gymnasium with full City views or prepare home cooked meals using vegetables and herbs from the communal garden.
– Two generous sized bedrooms, both with abundant robe space and both ensuited with marble bathrooms
– Large living area with 2.7m high ceilings
– Miele Appliances throughout
– A rare addition of a multi-purpose room separate from the master bedrooms
– An addition of another large separate study nook with ample cupboard space
– Waterfall stone bench with full height cabinetry and European Appliances
– Full height window glazing with black out curtains
– Air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
– Views of Teneriffe Hill and heritage Woolstores
BUILDING AND AMENITIES FEATURES
1. European Inspired Pool & Sun Deck with European sun lounges and chairs
2. Private Gymnasium with state of the art Technogym equipment including Run Personals (treadmills), Ellipticals (cross trainers), Recline Personal (Bicycle), Kinesis Station
3. Pesticide free herb garden that includes all of your favourite herbs such as parsley, basil, mint and citrus trees.
4. Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
5. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers, Swipe access with intercom and CCTV security
6. 10 levels – 2 high speed lifts
7. 15 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. 2 x Air conditioned, high speed, quality elevators by Kone (2.40m high x 1.97 d x 1.40 wide)
9. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
10. Views to City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge from roofdeck
11. Smoke free building
LOCATION: TOP TEN
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m – Gasworks Plaza Woolworths / The Standard Market / Terry White Chemists / Medical Practice / Newsagent / Lorna Jane / Lowes Dry Cleaning / Reef Seafood / Wine Emporium / Yolk / Hatch & Co / Meet + Greens / Milky Lane / Suki Poke Bowls
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre – Freedom / Harvey Norman / Space / Domayne / Adairs / Kitchen Warehouse / Nick Scali / Aldi / The Carwash Company / Sheridan Outlet
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct – 5 Star Calile Hotel / Hellenika / sAme sAme / SK Steak & Oyster Bar / Bec + Bridge / Calexico / Witchery /
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars – Greca / Yoko Dining / Stanley / Felons Brewing Co.
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,608.60 per annum
Body Corporate Fees: $4,549.00 per annum