Curvaceous and spacious 2-bedroom, 1-car, luxury apartment with 2 x MPR’s and a huge entertainers balcony at 33sqm’s, featuring Cavcorp’s trademark open plan kitchen, dining and living space plus dedicated separate laundry, super-fast fibre and large balcony with City Views. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, Le Bain residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Le Bain is Cavcorp’s latest architectural landmark with exceptionally large internal layouts, soaring 2.7m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The chef style kitchen with stone island bench and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 9m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. The two master bedrooms feature up to 12m of double hanging robe space, ensuites with mirrored vanity cabinets, abundant towel and shelving space, TV provision, block out curtains and acoustic windows.
The striking curved cantilever balconies create tranquil outdoor spaces to enjoy both river breezes and sunset views. The abundant joinery including generous linen and broom cupboards maximises storage and caters for essential home items as well as a separate laundry.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Le Bain is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, magnesium wellness spas and a Traditional Finnish Sauna. Moreover residents can keep fit in their private fitness club featuring the latest Technogym equipment and an external 25-metre long multipurpose lawn ideal for stretching, sprints, lunges and yoga.
The expansive rooftop amenities also includes three thoughtfully curated entertaining spaces; firstly a dramatic poolside private dining room & fully equipped chef’s kitchen for special occasions; secondly, a poolside alfresco kitchen with two charcoal grills and café style seating for casual gatherings and thirdly, the vast multipurpose lawn which is perfect for both children and adults to relax, play or entertain.
Once past the grandiose entrance arch, residents will enter the luxurious marble lobby with stunning vaulted ceiling which leads to intimate and welcoming high-speed air-conditioned elevators.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $1,600.00 per annum
Body Corporate Fees: $4,506.00 per annum
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 9m long & 4m wide
2. 2.7m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, Stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
3. In-demand MPR room with pull-down bedsit/third bedroom
4. Super-fast Fibre, up to 200Mbps upload & download with same day connection
5. Bedrooms with acoustic and tinted glazing, block out curtains & TV provision
6. Massive Walk in robe in Master and up to 12m of double hanging and shelving space in second bedroom
7. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, shower and bath
8. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
9. Ducted air-conditioning to living and bedroom
10. Smoke-Free Building
11. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
12. Private and secure basement car parking
13. 19 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
14. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
15. 2 x Air conditioned, high speed, quality elevators by Kone (2.40m high x 1.97 d x 1.40 wide)
16. Parcel and refrigerated lockers for hassle free deliveries
18. Car spaces available to buy or rent (note: in-high demand)
19. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. Exclusive Magnesium Wellness Spas heated to 35° comprising a unique blend of premium grade natural Dead Sea minerals absorbed transdermally resulting in amazing therapeutic and health benefits for detoxing, rejuvenating and relaxing the body.
3. Traditional Finnish Timber Sauna reaching 90° which helps release stress and tension
4. CHILL sun lounges by Gandia Blasco create places for relaxing and enjoying city views from the travertine roof terrace, surrounded by high quality landscaping beside an amazing tiled swimming pool.
5. $211,000 of Olympic Endorsed, State of the Art Technogym cardio machines including SKILLRUN UNITY 5000; SKILLROW; SKILLBIKE; EXCITE CLIMB; RECLINE PERSONAL UNITY; CROSS PERSONAL UNITY SQUAT; MULTIPOWER ANTRAC; REAR KICK; DUAL ADJUSTABLE PULLEY and free weights
6. Private dining room with fully equipped Chef’s Kitchen for special occasions
7. Alfresco kitchen with two charcoal grills and café seating
8. Multipurpose Lawn for sprints, lunges, bocce, yoga
9. Rooftop Sound System by global leaders, Martin Audio delivers unsurpassed sound coverage to the pool terrace, private dining room, outdoor kitchen, gym and multipurpose lawn.
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m – Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)