Well-designed luxury apartment with multi-purpose rom, featuring Cavcorp’s trademark kitchen, spacious open plan living, walk in robes, ensuite bathrooms, floor to ceiling glass doors, superior fixtures and fittings throughout. Including ample storage throughout. Perfectly located next to Teneriffe Hill, the fabled Teneriffe River Walk and Gasworks Woolworths, One Oak residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Located in prestigious Newstead, ONE OAK is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as SK Steak & Oyster, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the stunning European inspired pool and sundeck with outdoor shower and work out in the state of the art Technogym gymnasium, plus a private residence herb garden with citrus trees.
1. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 7m long & 4m wide
2. In-demand multi-purpose room which can be used as a separate Work From Home Space
3. High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, mirror splashback, Stainless steel appliances with gas cooktop and dishwasher
4. Stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms
5. Super-fast Fibre NBN, pre-cabled for Foxtel & FTA; phone
6. 2 large bedrooms which feature curtains, large robes & TV provisioning
7. Ample storage throughout
8. Daiken air conditioning to living and both bedrooms
9. Ensuite to both bedrooms which feature mirrored vanity cabinets, semi recessed basins, shower/bath
10. Separate internal laundry
11. Private balcony with private street access
BUILDING AND AMENITIES FEATURES
1. European Inspired Pool & Sun Deck
2. Private Gymnasium with state of the art Technogym equipment including Run Personals (treadmills), Ellipticals (cross trainers), Recline Personal (Bicycle), Kinesis Station
3. Pesticide free herb Garden which includes all your favourite herbs such as parsley, basil, mint and citrus trees.
4. Private and secure basement parking for residents and visitors.
5. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers, Swipe access with intercom and CCTV security
6. 10 levels – 2 high speed lifts
7. 15 x visitor parking spaces for guests (4 hours only)
8. 2 x Air conditioned, high speed, quality elevators by Kone (2.40m high x 1.97 d x 1.40 wide)
9. Basement Storage options available ranging from $50-$150 per month
10. Car spaces available from $300.00 per month (note: in-high demand)
11. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
12. Views to City / Hamilton Hill / Brisbane River / Gateway Bridge from roofdeck
13. Smoke free building
LOCATION: TOP TEN
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 400m – Gasworks Plaza – Woolworths / The Standard Market / Terry White Chemists / Medical Practice / Newsagent / Lorna Jane / Lowes Dry Cleaning / Reef Seafood / Wine Emporium / Yolk / Hatch & Co / Meet + Greens / Milky Lane / Suki Poke Bowls
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre – Freedom / Harvey Norman / Space / Domayne / Adairs / Kitchen Warehouse / Nick Scali / Aldi / The Carwash Company / Sheridan Outlet
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct – 5 Star Calile Hotel / Hellenika / sAme sAme / SK Steak & Oyster Bar / Bec + Bridge / Calexico / Witchery /
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars – Greca / Yoko Dining / Stanley / Felons Brewing Co.
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)