Curvaceous and spacious 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, luxury apartment featuring 10m of glasing allowing abundant natural light to the kitchen, dining, living and study spaces, with security screens across the balcony for the ultimate in privacy.Perfectly located next to Gasworks Woolworths and the fabled Teneriffe River Walk, Kurv residences offers maximum space for personal comfort and ease to everyday living.
Kurv is Cavcorp’s charming architectural landmark with exceptionally large 110m² layout with soaring 2.7m ceilings and full-height stackable glass sliding doors that bring the outside in. The gourmet kitchen with stone breakfast bar and full height joinery flows gracefully into a spacious 10m x 4m dining and lounge / home cinema space. The two master bedrooms feature generous double hanging walk-in-robe space, ensuites with mirrored vanity cabinets and concealed shelving space, TV provision, block out curtains and acoustic windows.
The abundant joinery including generous linen and broom cupboards maximise storage and caters for essential home items as well as a separate laundry.
Located in prestigious Newstead, Kurv is walking distance to local must-haves, Total Fusion Platinum, The Standard Market, Wine Emporium, Woolworths Gasworks, Newstead Organics, Gasworks Medical Practice, Terry White Pharmacy and a multitude of top restaurants with takeaway/pickup options such as sAme sAme, Beccofino and Honto.
Residents can exclusively enjoy the world-class rooftop amenity which features a fabulous swimming pool, comfortable European sunbeds, organic herb garden. Moreover, you can keep fit in our boutique fitness club featuring Olympic endorsed, quality Technogym equipment.
1. Three bedrooms each with an abundance of natural light
2. Spacious dining and lounge / home cinema spaces up to 10m long & 4m wide
3. 2.7m High Kitchen joinery, full height pantry, appliance cupboards, stone bench tops, mirror splashback, stainless steel European appliances with gas cooktop
4. In-demand separate study space for WFH arrangements
5. Super-fast Fibre, up to 100Mbps upload & download with same day connection
7. Massive Walk in robes with 8m of double hanging
8. Ensuite with mirrored vanity cabinet, semi recessed basins, shower and bath
9. Decorative security shutters – perfect for young families and pet owners
10. Separate laundry with dryer away from living areas
11. Daikin split-system air-conditioning to living and bedrooms
12. Smoke-Free Building
13. Audio intercom system with swipe access and 24 hour CCTV security for guests and delivery drivers
14. Private and secure basement car parking
15. 15 visitor parking spaces for guests
16. Foxtel, Free-to-Air, TV and phone
17. On-site management offering dry cleaning, car washing, dog walking, apartment cleaning etc.
Rooftop Health, Wellness and Lifestyle Amenity:
1. Ultra-Luxurious, crystal clear, tiled 20 meter long swimming pool immersed in ALL-DAY SUN
2. European sun lounges create places for relaxing and enjoying river breezes
3. State of the Art Technogym cardio and weight machines
4. Organic herb garden – mint, parsley, basil, sage, lemongrass, rosemary and chilli
Location: Top Ten
1. 550m – Blue CityGlider every 5min peak times / CityCat / Teneriffe River walk
2. 550m – Newstead River Park, Lake and City Cycle
3. 50m – Gasworks Plaza, Woolworths, The Standard Market, Terry White Chemists; Newsagent; Reef Seafood; Wine Emporium.
4. 750m – Homemaker Centre / Freedom / Harvey Norman
5. 700m – James Street fashion and lifestyle precinct / 5 Star Calile Hotel
6. 1300m – Bowen Hills Train Station
7. 1300m – Howard Smith Wharves Restaurants and Bars
8. 2100m – New Farm Park – one of Brisbane’s oldest, grandest and largest parks
9. 1600m – Brisbane CBD
10. 15mins – Brisbane Domestic and International Airports via the tunnel ($25 by Uber)