Opening in 2024, BNE Auto Mall is the largest, most visionary, and eagerly anticipated mixed-use development of its kind in Australia, and it will be a game-changer when it comes to the way in which people buy and experience motor vehicles. This unique development has been designed to accommodate a range of activities from experiences, events, research, innovation, retailing and office space all connected by a 2.4 km performance track designed by Mark Skaife and iEDM.
Brisbane Airport is calling for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for its largest non-aviation project undertaken to date, the BNE Auto Mall.
The EOI is calling for reputable businesses and groups with experience and capability in managing exemplar entertainment, hospitality, events, and track facilities to become the Track and Event Operator.
The successful partner will enjoy a suite of commercial opportunities, including:
• Hosting driver experiences, leveraging a range of features and facilities within the precinct
• Facilitating vehicle test drives on the performance track
• Providing automotive branded and themed events, launches and media events
• Facilitating corporate events and functions on and off-track
• Facilitating automotive research, innovation and development in a controlled environment
• Providing unrivalled advertising and marketing within the track area
• Partnering with education providers and tertiary institutions
• Fostering advancements in sustainable automotive technologies
• Leveraging retailing and branding possibilities to enhance reputation and awareness
BNE Auto Mall will be located on a 51.3-hectare site between Moreton Drive and Airport Drive, next to the International Terminal, and will be home to iconic automotive brands and a diverse range of industries including retail, hospitality, entertainment, innovation and education.
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) CEO, Gert-Jan de Graaff, believes that the EOI is an incredible opportunity for businesses to be part of a project that will revolutionise the automotive industry in Australia. “I have no doubts that the expansive scope of this Expression of Interest will generate excitement and encourage innovative thinking that will help shape this unique, world-class automotive destination.